Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
The term “PolarAid Health Inc.” or “PolarAid” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at C.P. 24511 Rome Boulevard, Brossard, QC, Canada, J4W 3K9. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information purposes and use only.
- Content on this site is subject to change without notice.
- We, nor any third parties, provide any guarantee or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If and when we provide links to other websites, they are provided as a convenience and as informational resources only. The referenced website links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. PolarAid, its affiliated companies and its officers, directors, employees, agents, spokespersons, successors and assigns shall in no event be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages that could result from the use of this website, even if PolarAid or one of its affiliates has been advised or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All contents, including, without limitation, all texts, designs, icons, trade names, drawings, photographs, codes, programs and software used or incorporated into this website, and the presentation or display of same are the intellectual property of PolarAid and are protected by Copyright and Trademark legislations, Canada. Any reproduction or use of these contents is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of PolarAid.
- Unauthorized use of our © 2019 PolarAid Health Inc. All Rights Reserved. website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PolarAid Health Inc’s prior, written consent.
- Any review or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation. The testimonials on this website represent the anecdotal experience of individual consumers. Individual experiences are not a substitute for medical or scientific research.
- Any dispute relating to the use of this website, these Terms and Conditions, or any transaction conducted by way of this website, including the sale of a product, will be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada. If you have questions or comments, please send them to PolarAid Health Inc. at[email protected] and/or write to us at PolarAid® Health inc, PO Box 24511 BOUL Rome, Brossard, Quebec J4W 3K9, CANADA
- The information contained on our site is provided by PolarAid Health, Inc. We endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, yet we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PolarAid Health, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues within or beyond our control.